Take Control of Your Cash Flow with C2FO®
Discover the advantages of C2FO:
- Grow your business without growing debt.
- Bring in capital to meet seasonal demand.
- Control financial metrics during key reporting periods.
- Get your customers to pay you early by offering a discount in exchange for early payment.
- Zero fees. You only pay for the discount you offer for early payment.
- Get paid in as little as 24 hours after offering a discount.
How it works:
No banks, factors, debt or commitments — simply log in and request early payment.
The World's Market for Working Capital®
The world’s most forward-thinking companies facilitate early payments through C2FO.
“We save four to five times more on the cost of money using C2FO. It’s based on the invoices and it’s there when we need it. It’s been a game-changer for us.”
— Rhonda Sparks, Founder and CEO, UV Skinz
How C2FO compares
Typical cost of funding for $100,000 over 30 days:
Frequently asked questions
Companies use C2FO because it allows them to take more control of their cash flow by controlling when they get paid. It’s also faster, easier, and provides a lower cost of capital than other sources of funding.