Webinar: How to Gain More Liquidity in 2021
December 16, 2020 |
The C2FO Team
C2FO thought leaders discuss the year ahead and effective ways to ensure your company has enough cash on hand for whatever comes next.
The new year brings renewed hope that the economy will continue its recovery and stability will return for businesses battered by the pandemic.
However, it’s always a good idea to have a few trusty financial tools in place to quickly build liquidity when and if your company needs it.
In this Dec. 15 webinar, C2FO thought leaders Alex Donnelly, Jay Lott, Casey Nolte and Megan Sneed take a look back at a tumultuous 2020, and discuss effective ways to prepare your company for a promising but still uncertain 2021.
“I think we would all say we learned some lessons about adversity and opportunity this year, to put it lightly,” said Donnelly, who leads global operations for C2FO. “The only way to really be ready for whatever 2021 brings is to ensure that you have enough cash on hand for your business.”
Topics covered in this 45-minute webinar include:
- A quick, quarter-by-quarter review of 2020 — including the pandemic shutdown in the spring, the economic rebound in the second half of the year and the impact these events had on businesses across a range of industries.
- Preparing for 2021 by exploring financing options that provide greater flexibility and control over your cash flow.
- The benefits of forecasting cash flow, understanding your cash conversion cycle and having a backup plan in the event of more economic turbulence in 2021.
- The importance of corporate social responsibility initiatives that provide more liquidity and opportunities for small- to mid-sized businesses, as well as women- and minority-owned businesses.
- The impact that the Biden Administration and newly appointed Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen may have on providing assistance to businesses still recovering from the coronavirus pandemic.
About the Panel
Alex Donnelly is SVP of global operations and chief collaboration officer for C2FO. She focuses on implementation, ERP services and market operations covering the client technical experience end-to-end.
Jay Lott is manager of sales operations for C2FO’s Capital Finance group, which offers alternative financing solutions like asset-based lending and accounts receivable finance.
Casey Nolte is C2FO’s VP of operations, working with and advising businesses across the network on options to improve their cash flow.
Megan Sneed is senior director of business development at C2FO. supporting enterprise trading partners with early payment products and working capital strategies.
Click here to watch this informative discussion on how best to prepare for a promising but uncertain new year.