C2FO raises $100MM from Allianz X and Mubadala
06 March 2018 |
C2FO recently raised $100MM in funding from Munich-based Allianz X and Abu Dhabi-based Mubadala Investment Company, along with existing investors. The investment will mainly support strategic initiatives such as international growth, additional working capital solutions, and growing the C2FO customer community.
“When we launched C2FO in 2010, our goal was to be the most convenient and lowest cost source for business funding in the world. Today, 99.5% of our customers tell us we have achieved that goal. We continue to deliver tremendous value to our global corporate buyer customers while helping their suppliers access working capital at a fair price. We are honoured to have the support and confidence in C2FO from Allianz X, Mubadala and all our investors,” said Sandy Kemper, C2FO Founder and Chief Executive Officer. “The strategic and operational alignment of C2FO and our investors assures that we will continue to gain momentum as the market leader in delivery of innovative working capital solutions,” added Kerri Thurston, C2FO Chief Financial Officer.
The news was also covered in the following publications:
- Allianz X: Allianz X Invests $30 Million in Working Capital Marketplace C2FO
- Global Corporate Venturing: C2FO benefits from $100m investment
- Herbert Frommer’s Versicherungsmonitor: Allianz X investiert in Zahlungsplattform
- La Tribune de l’assurance: Allianz X investit 30 millions de dollars dans la FinTech C2FO
- Procontra Online: Allianz stärkt eigenen Kreditversicherer
- Reuters (UK): BRIEF-C2FO Completes $100 Million Funding Round Led By Allianz X And Mubadala
- SCF Briefing: C2FO raises $100 million from new and existing investors
- Treasury Management: C2FO $100MM funding round led by Allianz X and Mubadala
- TXF: C2FO $100MM Funding Round Led by Allianz X and Mubadala
- Versicherungs Wirtschaft-Heute: Allianz X investiert zweistelligen Mio.-Betrag in C2FO