Letter of Confirmation
Please read the following agreement carefully. Your confirmation to proceed to the next steps regarding your Account (as defined below) shall be deemed as acknowledgement and agreement to the following:
Danone Group: Danone Asia-pacific Management Co., Ltd. (“Danone Asia-pacific”) or its Affiliates (as defined below).
Affiliate: means any natural person or corporate or unincorporated organization that directly or indirectly controls, is controlled by or is under common control with Danone Asia-pacific.
Authorized Representative: means an individual authorized by you to access and use the service of the Website on your behalf.
Account: means the account on the Website created by the Authorized Representative in your name.
- You should be responsible for keeping the Account’s user name and password confidential and should be solely responsible for all actions and activities of the Account.
- Invoice issued by you to Danone Group, if not disputed by Danone Group, may be considered “non-disputed invoice” (“Non-Disputed Invoice”).
- You may use the service of the Website to make a request for early settlement of a particular Non-Disputed Invoice in consideration for a cash discount, and the request will be subject to Danone Group’s approval. You will voluntarily specify in your request, made via the Website, the amount of cash discount you are willing to offer and the requested time of payment (“Your Application”).
- You acknowledge and agree that once Your Application is processed and successfully confirmed by the system of Website, you will be deemed to have agreed to the change to the invoice amount and payment due date of the Non-Disputed Invoice in accordance with Your Application (such altered Non-Disputed Invoice hereinafter referred to as the “Altered Non-Disputed Invoice”).
- If Your Application was not confirmed by the Website, or in exceptional circumstances, was withdrawn following a confirmation (by way of a notice of withdrawal setting forth the reasons of withdrawal delivered to you by C2FO or its authorized agency), you agree that Danone Group shall settle the Non-Disputed Invoice following the original payment schedule stated thereon.
- You agree that once the Altered Non-Disputed Invoice is generated, you accept and agree to waive any claim/recover with respect to the amount originally stated on the Non-Disputed Invoice.
- You acknowledge that Danone Group may request you to provide further information in relation to Your Application, and you shall provide it within a specified period as required by Danone Group.